Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remodeling

Is it just me, or is remodeling a job that could last forever? We are on our, supposedly, last run through the house. You know, doing the last bit of paint touch up and in some cases completely repainting the rooms (even added some accent walls in our bedroom), replacing carpet, etc. On a good note, I have now added "Can change electrical outlets" to my list of skills. Who knew I would eventually be able to do minor (very minor) electrical work? That can be added to another list, my "What I never imagined I would be doing as an adult" list. Have to say, it ranks much higher than shaving the dog's butt.

2 comments:

  1. Changing an outlet -- aw, that's easy. Delivering someone else's baby -- holy cow! You give handyman a new twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of the term that way before! Thanks, Julie! I'll have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete